Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Competitive Auto Insurance Rates for Comprehensive Coverage.
Finding auto insurance can be a minefield of traps and high premiums. At M&M Insurance, we lead you away from the minefield and toward the right coverage at the right price for your wallet. Auto insurance is required by law for any driver. We’ll make it easy by comparing rates and finding the best policy for your car.
What Auto Insurance is Required in Ohio?
Ohio requires every motor vehicle to have insurance if it’s driving on the street. The minimum auto insurance requirements are:
- $25,000 in injury or death per person
- $50,000 in injury or death for two or more people
- $25,000 in property damage per accident
While these are the bare minimum requirements to drive legally in Ohio, this may not be enough to cover your needs. If you get in a wreck with an uninsured driver you don’t want to be footing the bill. A typical auto insurance policy will cover:
- Comprehensive coverage: Comprehensive refers to damage done to your vehicle that’s not a result of a collision. This may include fire, falling tree branches, rocks, hail, and more.
- Collision coverage: Collision coverage deals with damage done to your vehicle as a result of a collision with an object or another vehicle.
- Property damage: Property damage liability provides protection in case you cause damage to someone else’s property while driving.
- Bodily injury: Providing medical expense money for the other victims of the crash is important, but so are you. Bodily injury protection may help with medical expenses if you’re hurt in an accident.
- Theft/vandalism: Protect your car and its contents with theft and vandalism coverage.
- Uninsured motorist: Uninsured motorist provides coverage when you collide with a driver without insurance.
- Roadside assistance*: Roadside assistance covers things like jump-starting, changing tires, towing, and more so you’re not left on the side of the road.
*Roadside assistance isn’t always included in auto insurance policies. Be sure to ask a M&M Insurance agent about adding roadside assistance to your policy. Having roadside assistance as part of your auto insurance policy can save you tons than if you went with a national group.
Get Insured Today
If you’re looking for auto insurance at an affordable price, M&M Insurance’s hardworking staff will find it for you. Whether you’re looking for personal auto insurance or commercial auto insurance we’re here to make sure you drive knowing you’re covered. Call us at (440)-729-7600 or visit our office to speak with a knowledgeable agent about protecting your family as you take on new adventures.